Getting your name instead of AM/PM

Yeah It IS Possible To Get Your Name In Place of AM/PM
Windows XP

Follow the instructions given below to make the changes :

  1. Go to Start.
  2. Click on Control Panel> Regional and Language option.
  3. Go to Customize .
  4. Go to Time tab .
  5. Change AM symbol and PM symbol from AM and PM to the desired name.
  6. Apply the changes.
  7. After saving the changes look whether the changes have taken place or not
If not, then follow the following steps :

  1. Go to time in task-bar.
  2. Double Click it to open Date and time property.
  3. Change the time in digital format i.e. 05:30:00 PM.
  4. Apply the changes.

Windows 7

  1. Go to Start > Control Panel > Clock language and Region
  2. Click on change the date, time, or number format.
  3. Click on Advanced settings
  4. Go to time tab
  5. Change AM and PM symbol to whatever you want.
A pic to help you out ( click to open in a new window with a larger size )

After editing you will see something like~


Popular Posts